Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Staying Busy

I have been doing alot of scrapbooking this past week. He already has twenty-two pages in his baby book! (mostly shower pictures and cards that we have received) I thought I would share a page with you. I think I may just be having too much fun. Only nine more days (at the most)!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Aha! That's what happened to me. I started scrapbooking when Sean was born and became addicted. Actually it's a good creative outlet for me, plus I'm preserving memories. Of course, once the baby arrives you'll always be behind, but that's okay. I'm a year behind right now. Your page looks great. Keep it up!
Robin

Unknown said...

Wow, wonderful start for a memorable project.

I just started learning how to create digital scrapbooks and custom books with Creative Memories Storybook Plus software.
I wil let yoou know how it works out for me.

Renee