Monday, September 7, 2009

Bye, Bye Summer!

Well, it’s back to work. I am so,so sad to see the summer go. I started the summer a bit apprehensive. How will I ever fill in all that time with Alex? But, man did we have fun! It was so relaxing to wake up leisurely, get ready, find some new activity to do around the house or plan on outing, come back home for lunch and a nap and then daddy was home. Our days flew by. We found so many fun places to visit that are so close to home. I am sure we will visit them all for years to come and find many others. Just this past Sunday we ran into a little boy that was about eight and his mom. His mom said to him “Wow, John you were about that age when you started coming here.” Oh, good many summers to come filled with fun adventures with my Alex. Bye, bye summer!

No comments: