Sunday, December 27, 2009

New Easel


I get the "tongue sticking out when I am concentrating" from daddy


Alex loves to use his new easel. He made eight pictures in the first hour of playing with it. I am going to have to find something to do with all this "scribble" art. We never really sat down that long to play with crayons, but I am amazed how fast Alex imitates different strokes. After just minutes he had vertical, horizontal, and circular motions down. It amazes me because I have spent hours with kindergartners working on this and my not even two year old has it in minutes? He even made a "T" and said "tee", but I think it was a coincidence. I will have to try that again another day. It's great to have another activity that I can do with him while I am "resting". Can't wait to see what he will draw up next!

No comments: