Monday, February 15, 2010

29 weeks



Yes, baby Phibbs has done some growing the past four weeks! He now weighs four pounds, two ounces (90th percentile) I am waving goodbye to my thoughts of having a natural delivery. However, after the conversation with the doctor this morning she still thinks its a possibility. I guess we will talk more once I get to 36 weeks or so. After our ultrasound on Monday we were also amazed to find out that the threat of early delivery had simply disappeared. It is wonderful to move around and not feel like my water could break any second. Too bad, its much harder to move around now, but I'm in the home stretch. Freedom to move around easily will come soon enough. Hopefully sooner than later, the rate this baby is growing! All restrictions have been lifted and I am able to go about life as usual. Just in time for Alex's birthday!

No comments: