Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Petting Farm

We went to the petting farm today. The boys had a chance to see a lot of animals up very close.


They followed this cow around the pen along the fence as she ate grass. Luke thought he would pick the grass and try to feed her. I guess he didn't realize he was the size of her head.


There were a few pigs actually walking around. Usually they are just laying around. There were also a lot of very small piglets to see.


We watched the turkeys for awhile. I think the birds are always the most interesting since they move around so much.


8 day old chicks


Luke kept yelling "Baa" at this sheep. I'm not sure if it was a coincidence or he actually knew that is what they said. He does love his farm book so perhaps he did know.

No comments: