Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

I wanted to go to a local pumpkin patch that also was an apple orchard. Many of the local orchards had no apples, so I wanted to support them as much as I could, as their income has been significantly reduced. They had a yummy doughnuts and a window so the boys could watch how they were being made.

handsome boy, enjoying his doughnut

Luke loved his "chocolate milk".  He orders regular chocolate milk every time we go out to eat.  Alex will not drink it .  He has never drank milk since the day his bottle was taken away.  Yes, he stubborn with great endurance. 

Running to the pumpkin patch.  That boy loves to run while the family walks.


Much attempts, but no eye contact was given, oh well, still cute

No, Kris did not dress warm enough and we all had to hear about it.  He was about to get sent back to the car.

The self-timer never fails! 

No comments: