| Kris trying out my new flash, but he didn't get it quite right, I do know you are not suppose to point it right at the person you are taking a picture of |
Sunday, April 7, 2013
My Birthday
I had a great birthday. When I came home from work Theresa and the boys had a party waiting for me with cake, decorations and homemade cards. My mom came over for the celebration. Theresa made my kind of cake wheat and refined sugar free with dark chocolate covered organic strawberries. It was super yummy and in my opinion, nothing there is better than 4:00 cake. Kris and I went out to dinner that evening. And I got an external flash for my camera, which I love (even though I don't exactly know how to use it, but auto works for now).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment