Wow, so many pictures to get through here. Just because I didn't keep up on my blog, didn't mean I wasn't taking pictures. But, I'm lumping things together here. The weekend after Thanksgiving, we of course got the Christmas decorations up. My mom came over and worked on a gingerbread house with them while Kris and I worked on the other decorations. Just recently we had to get rid of it. The boys did not want me to throw it out. So, when they are sleeping it disappeared and I told them I wrapped it carefully and put it in the basement. No, you can't see it, it's wrapped up really good. (Hopefully, they won't remember.) We also went to the Henry Ford Museum that weekend.
 |
| She brought over thevChristmas tapes and books that I listened to when I was a kid. They were carefully preserved through my siblings and now our kids can enjoy them (as long as we keep a tape player around). |
 |
| Luke decorating the playroom tree. Alex wanted to pass the ornaments to him. |
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| The large tree at the museum |
 |
| It was one of their tinker, hack, invent events. The boys got to make maracas. |
 |
| the finished product |
 |
| they got to help assemble a model T as well, very cool |
 |
| they have a temporary avatar exhibit |
 |
| we always have to have a hot dog when we get to that area of the museum |
 |
| they also had a temporary train and lego set-up |
 |
| we always spend so much time looking at the temporary event that we rarely look at the actual exhibits, another day |
 |
| taking turns driving thomas |
No comments:
Post a Comment