Sunday, July 8, 2012

A Bit Cooler

It was cooler today, so we hit the park early to enjoy the 70 degree temperatures.  Our typical Sunday schedule this summer has been wear the kids out in the morning, go home eat lunch and go to 12:30 mass.  The kids then typically display improved ability to remain seated with less adult intervention.

I only got one good picture at the park.  Then Alex got stung by a bee.  He is a tough guy.  He just stomped around and yelled that it hurt for about ten seconds.  I actually had one of those instant cold packs in the diaper bag.  I'm horrible with things like that.  I was amazed I had it in the right place, at the right time.  After about two minutes, he was back to normal and you couldn't tell by looking at it he was stung.  I can check off the list whether or not he's allergic to bee stings.  Definitely not.  Either way we headed back to the car to get the ice pack and I left my camera in the car as I had more important things to do.  So, I didn't take any more pictures.  Too bad, it was great light. 

No comments: