Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas 2012

On Christmas we went to 9am Mass and were amazed that there was not the usual mass crowd. It was quiet a relief. I find the huge Christmas/Easter crowd makes good church behavior very difficult. So, it was a nice beginning to the day. We later went to Kris' moms that morning. We went home for a well needed rest and then to my parents house. I guess I ran out of steam for taking pictures. I only took a few there. I used the other camera this year for video at the various events so I feel like I have it pretty well documented.

Melts my heart :)

The best Christmas presents I could ever ask for.  My sweet boys.  I didn't even have to bribe them to take this!










Daddy face!  This is a really cute game.  He got it from Theresa, but she went shopping in my stash in the basement.  I typically buy the boys birthday presents when all the toys are on sale during the Christmas season. 

No comments: