We got together with my family for lunch the day after Thanksgiving for Veronica's birthday.
 |
| Smiles for when Theresa came in, those boys love their aunt Theresa |
 |
| Happy 17th Veronica! |
 |
| all my siblings with some festive snowflakes |
We went out for Kris' birthday the next day. We did some shopping, went
to the Melting Pot for dinner and stayed the night at a hotel so Kris
(ha and I) could sleep and have a yummy breakfast. Thanks Theresa for
watching the kids! Later that day we went to Kris mom's for dinner.
My sad looking cake. I was given about an hour notice that I needed to make a cake and no longer keep cake making ingredients on hand. (I went wheat, corn, soy, sugar free in August.) But, cocoa powder, coconut oil, coconut flour and coconut nectar make an amazing cake. But, I didn't have time for it to be fancy looking.
No comments:
Post a Comment