Friday, November 9, 2012

Dramatic Play

I feel like we spend a lot of time playing with building and assembling toys, so I have tried to introduce more dramatic play. The week before we played "doctor" and this week we played "babies". The boys do not choose this type of play by themselves so I encouraged it a bit. They will  play for an hour a time as long as an adult keeps the "story" going, otherwise it's back to the building toys.

Alex taking on the doctor role.  He typically refuses, but today he made a great doctor.
Sore throat, means you need some medicine
Poor elephant, had a broken leg, wrapping it up
Alex and his baby, he dressed himself, now it snack time for baby
Luke and his baby
Giving baby a bath before the baby takes a trip to the doctor
The "babies" were good at the doctor so they got have lunch at the "restaurant"

No comments: