Sunday, November 11, 2012

Raking Leaves

Kris took on the big job of raking the leaves from our yard and unbelievably he accomplished the massive job.  I have limited upper body and core strength for such a task.  So, I resorted to getting in most likely my last chance for leaf pictures.  The leaves are now off the trees and out of our yard.  We are ready to start putting up the Christmas lights and we will see about the snow.

I'm taking a photography class for the next several weeks and learning a lot about my camera.  But, after just one class, these were still taken in auto.  But, I have a new appreciation for light.  The sun came out for a few minutes so I quickly got the bottom few shots.  It definitely makes a huge difference.  It's still a matter of luck to get a good picture, especially when photographing fast moving children that are cooperative for a limited time.  I couldn't get a picture of the both of them today.

Daddy Face












No comments: